Dated: June 18, 2020
1. Information Collected.
If you register to use our services or certain features of our Website, you may need to provide certain personal and demographic information, which may include your name, email address, business name, business address, telephone number, and other information, all of which we will collect. You may also submit information to RHEIA via a contact or question form, the content of which we collect.
Each time you access our Website we may collect information about you and your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our Website and services. We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times, and referring website addresses.
2. Use of Information.
We use the information that we collect about you or you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information you may request from us.
- To process and respond to inquiries and emails, and provide technical support.
- To provide you with notices about your account or use of our Website.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide any information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use your email address to send updates, newsletters, and other emails relating to RHEIA’s Website, products and services. We may also use information collected through our Website for research regarding the effectiveness of the Website and the marketing, advertising, and sales efforts of RHEIA. RHEIA will not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties without your express permission. We may provide information that does not personally identify you to third parties, such as information concerning your access and use of our Website, or information that is made anonymous and aggregated with that of other users.
3. Disclosure of Your Information.
- To our affiliate entities.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of RHEIA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by RHEIA about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To government and regulatory agencies as required by law or regulation.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide any information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request, as well as any applicable government and regulatory agency reporting requirements.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RHEIA, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
4. Unsolicited Email.
We may send you promotional emails regarding our products and services. If at any time you want to opt-out of receiving promotional emails regarding our products and services, (do we have to give 2 options or can we just limit to the unsubscribe?) or click the “Unsubscribe” link in any email received from us. When contacting us, please provide your email address so we handle your request correctly. Regardless of your decision to opt-out of future email communications, we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry regarding transactions and for transactional purposes related to your account. We do not sell, lease, or rent our email lists to third parties.
Our Website may use “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Your browser allows you to reject cookies and software is available from third parties which will allow you to visit our Website without providing this information. You may access RHEIA’s Website even if you are blocking cookies, but please note that blocking cookies while visiting our Website may result in certain parts of the Website not operating correctly, and it may affect RHEIA’s ability to offer you personalized services.
Our Website may also use web beacons to monitor the activity of visitors on our Website, including how you interact with the content on our Website.
6. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals.
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
7. Third Party Behavioral Tracking.
We do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
We employ appropriate measures to protect your personal information and require employees who have access to this information to follow standards of security and confidentiality required by or consistent with industry practice. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure the integrity of your personal information.
10. Access and Update Your Information
RHEIA strives to ensure that your personal information is accurately recorded and stored. To protect your privacy, security and to avoid inaccuracies, we are happy to provide you with access to information we retain personal to yourself only.
To request details of your personal data held by RHEIA or if you would like to update, correct or remove your information, please write to the following address:
4636 S. 35th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Please provide your name, address and telephone number. Also provide brief details of the information required or changes to be made to our records as this will help us to accurately deliver your data requirements. For your protection, we will take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
11. Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. Visit here to learn more about your California privacy rights.
13. Acceptance of this Policy.
14. Questions or Concerns.
Phone: Use the same info as the Privacy offer above
4636 S. 35th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040