Rheia for Contractors
Less Time. Less Labor. Less Callbacks.
The Rheia air distribution system offers attractive solutions to some of the most common challenges contractors face: time, labor and callbacks. The innovative Rheia system utilizes fewer SKUs and requires less manpower to install than traditional air distribution systems — which significantly reduces installation time. With reduced air leakage, coupled with quick and accurate balancing, Rheia’s system minimizes costly callbacks while improving productivity.
Benefits To Contractors
- Improves bottom line and cycle time, with up to 50% faster rough-in installations
- Meets code requirements that mandate HVAC duct placement in air conditioned spaces
- Significant improvement in measurable room-to-room and floor-to-floor temperature deltas
- Meets Energy Star duct leakage requirements
- Decreases HVAC job waste by 75%, reuse unused components on the next job
- Balance a home in minutes using the cloud-based, mobile Rheia Verify app
- Utilizes just 16 SKUs, 75% less than a conventional installation, requiring less storage space and handling
- Kit onto a 4′ x 4′ pallet means fewer trips to the job site
- Experience less than 2.5-degree temperature delta from room to room and floor to floor